Branham's Valued Clients
Since our inception in 1990, we have worked with over 200 clients in private industry, government and academia as it relates to the Information Technology sector.
- Our clients include the "Who's who" and the "Next Who's who" in the Information Technology industry.
- They include some of the very largest firms with multiple business units, to early stage companies with less than five employees but with great vision.
- Clients range from traditional information technology companies that provide a variety of harware, software and services, to those that have specialized capability in key sectors and have built their core competencies off of a web-based model.
- They also include companies who develop and market enabling technologies to those who are using these technologies to develop and market a range of products and services predominantly via the web.
- Other clients include those that are active stakeholders or have a direct interest in the current health of the IT sector, in various aspects.
Based on our wealth of experience in delivering services to the Information Technology market, Branham has worked in a number of established and evolving areas including but not limted to the following:
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence (OLAP, ETL, Data Mining/Warehousing, etc.)
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Management
- Content Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Data Conversion and Transformation
- Database Management
- Development Tools
- Directory Management
- Document Workflow
- Email Archiving
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Forms Processing
- Geographic Information Systems (and Spatial Information Management)
- IT Security
- IT Service Management
- Knowledge Management
- Mainframe and Distributed Environments
- Messaging (IM, application to application, transactional, etc.)
- Network Management
- Open Source Software
- Portfolio Management & Accounting
- Speech Recognition and Voice Activation
- Statistical Analysis
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sytems Management
- Web Application Servers
- Web Servers
- Web Services
- Wireless Communications/Pervasive Devices
Branham has also worked with several of its clients in related areas that consider TCO/ROI, outsourcing, technology standards, on demand computing, supply and demand of IT skills, ITIL, compliance, etc. Based on this extensive amount of experience, Branham has the ability to help clients position their products and services in a broader market context.
Our invaluable knowledge base forms the nucleus of our Information Technology understanding which enables Branham to leverage its expertise for the success of our clients. The knowledge gained over 16 years of diligent research allows Branham's team members to deliver unique insights to our clients with uncompromising quality and attentiveness.